“As a rapidly growing organisation, Reacta Healthcare is committed to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism, for our customers, our people, and the environment. With integrity as one of our core values, doing the right thing remains at the heart of our culture.” – Dr Paul Abrahams, CEO.
Our reputation has been built on our commitment to using science and medicine to improve the lives of allergy sufferers. Our ESG is part of a larger system of people, values and infrastructure that supports this vision. Active participation and engagement at all levels is vital to ensure ownership by all our employees.
Our daily operations are underpinned by a strong team commitment to environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG). This encompasses:
We are committed to collaborating at all levels to ensure we lower our impact on the environment.
The following steps outline how we are initially taking action to reduce our impact on the environment:
- Reacta Healthcare actively seeks suppliers with a strong environmental credentials.
- Employees’ uniforms are made from recycled materials where possible.
- Food that doesn’t get used as part of challenge meals is often donated to other organisations, reducing waste.
At Reacta Healthcare we promote a one team culture. By working together, we can achieve so much more. With core values of passion, integrity, collaboration, innovation, and tenacity we believe that everyone has a place in our team.
We value the rights of individuals regardless of race, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, social class, religion, and belief.
We are committed to ensuring we leave a positive and lasting legacy on our people and the communities in which we work.
- We are keen to bring employment opportunities to the local community by:
- Building relationships with local educational partners to highlight the diverse career opportunities available in our sector.
- Partnering with Careers Wales, an employment and education support service, to give local secondary school pupils a taste of working life in the sector by exhibiting at careers fairs and offering mock interviews.
Welcoming work experience placements and apprenticeships.
We are keen to identify and support local charities, through sponsorship and community events.
- We prioritise the wellbeing of our people by providing several health and wellbeing support services and signposting.
Our corporate governance underpins our commitment to being a (socially and environmentally) responsible business. It is felt at every level of our operations and embedded in our values and our overall purpose.
Our Governance Commitments
- Be transparent, resilient, and accountable in how we do business with all our stakeholders.
- Maximise our social and environmental impact through our partners and support their growth as responsible businesses.
- Operate a business which is accountable to our stakeholders (listens to employees, customers, and partners).
- Provide equal opportunities for all employees to realise their ambitions.