Skip to content
Reacta Healthcare occupies a world-class manufacturing facility:
- 23,000ft2 dedicated, secure facility with capability to manufacture multiple product lines
- Holder of a manufacturing authorisation MIA (IMP) (Certificate No: UK MIA(IMP) 53174)
- Extensive space and allergen rooms allows for the separation of processes and storage to ensure full control of different allergens
- Dedicated product SME incubator for New Product Development and sensory testing
- Secure, dedicated manufacturing facility – 23,000ft2
- MHRA approval will allow for a transition from a trials service provider to a diagnostic tool supplier and thus a far wider market opportunity.
- FDA registered for Food GMP Aug 2018
- Allows for the separation of processes and storage to ensure full control of different allergens
- Access to food-SME incubator for food-grade development space and sensory testing
- Significant expansion capability to allow for platform oral delivery technology opportunities
Our recent MHRA Pharma GMP accreditation underpins our defined regulatory pathway towards Market Authorisation. This strategy is currently being executed by a team of internal experts supported by external regulatory consultants.